Download PDF Here: Alexandria McElroy Resume
747 10th Avenue Apt 29D, New York, NY 10019
(347) 425-5719 │ email@example.com
Loyola University Maryland, B.B.A. with a concentration in Marketing
Minor in Information Systems
Cumulative and Major GPA: 3.442 (Fall 2016)
Expected Graduation Date: May 2019
Relevant Course Work: Introduction to Marketing; Introduction to Computers with Software Applications; Introduction to Information Systems; Management; Financial Accounting & Managerial Accounting.
Usher/Front of the House Staff │The Shubert Organization, NYC │ June 2016 – Present
- Greet and escort theatergoers to their seats.
- Provide information on location of aisles and theater protocols.
- Promptly investigate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
Intern (High School)│ The Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC │July 2015 – Aug 2015
- Assisted the special events department to fulfill social objectives.
- Created client marketing brochure detailing event space.
- Contributed to department efficiency by managing calls; previewed emails for the various department contacts; and maintained filing system.
Volunteer │Govans Elementary School, Baltimore, MD │Feb 2017 – Present
- Assist Staff with tutoring, homework and after school activities.
Volunteer │Hope and Heroes Walk, New York, NY │May 2015 – 2016
- Check in walk participants.
- Set up/run games and activities.
- Help clean up after the event.
- Dean’s List (3.5/4.0) – 2 Semesters
- Awarded Presidential Scholarship from Loyola University Maryland
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of major social media platforms, their benefits and features
- Self-starter with abilities to work independently and within a team
- Proficient in PC & MAC software