1254 Harbor Island Walk+971557647267
Objectives: To achieve a Master’s degree from Loyola Maryland University in order to gain the required skills and knowledge to become a director of marketing operations.
Education: American University of Dubai, UAE Graduation Date: May 20 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Grade Point Average 3.75 on 4.00 scale and with Cum Laude Honors
Wellington International School – Dubai, UAE Graduation Date: June 12th 2012
- International Baccalaureate Diploma standard level in Psychology and Film studies
- International Baccalaureate Business and Technology Education Council in Business Level 3 Extended Diploma
- International Baccalaureate standard level in Spanish
- Reflective Project
Employment and Community Service:
International Football Academy Sport, Jumeirah 3 Dubai, UAE September 2015-Current
- Came up with innovative and fun training drills
- Taught kids of age 6-8 and 9-11 Football skills like Dribbling and Passing.
- Refereed in training matches
- Assisted the 12-14 age group coach in training sessions.
- Emphasized good attitude by reinforcing kids to be polite and shake hands after games.
Strategic Data Communications Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE June 2014
- Added up income and calculated total expenditures of Strategic Data Communications
- Created Cash flow statements with information provided by the business
Skills, Qualities and Social Activities:
Computer skills: Microsoft office applications (Word, Power point, Excel, Access) Photoshop
Language skills: French: fluent, English: fluent, Spanish: proficient- 2 years.
Work ethic: Do work as soon as it is assigned, effective organization and leadership skills
Clubs and Activities: AUD Knights Football Squad (2013), Culture Club (2014), Fitness Club (2015).
Honors and Awards:
- Dean’s list American University of Dubai Fall 2015
- Most valuable player award at American University of Dubai Knights Spring 2016